It would be very handy if we could set (via env var, P4CONFIG file, etc.) server connection info for the primary server and a secondary server (e.g. a proxy). Currently, if the server in P4PORT is unavailable the user is unable to work with Perforce. This makes sense if P4PORT is the primary server but if it is a proxy it means a proxy outage is a work stoppage issue that needs to be addressed ...
These are some of the ideas that Domenic created.
These are some of the comments that Domenic posted.
These are some of the ideas that Domenic voted for.
- Change how .p4ignore files are used to support ... Posted 11 days ago
- Advanced filtering in P4V Posted 21 days ago
- Allow Swarm reviews to be directed at a particu... Posted about 1 month ago
- P4VS' "View In P4V" use existing P4V, fix right... Posted 2 months ago
- P4V's Double Click options should really apply ... Posted 2 months ago
- Syntax highlighting in P4Merge Posted 3 months ago
- Automatically save / checkpoint files open for ... Posted 9 months ago
- Allow export/import of all Preferences settings Posted 10 months ago
- P4V Address Bar automatically convert to correc... Posted 10 months ago
- Allowed case insensitive filters Posted 10 months ago
- Be able to specify a workspace naming convention Posted 12 months ago
- Spec Depot versioning Posted about 1 year ago