The "check for updates" functionality in P4V is handy but it checks perforce.com for the latest version. If this were instead an admin specified location (defaulting to perforce.com?) it would allow: 1. Easier ability to manage the "recommended" version across the company. I know we can set the "hint" from change #627501 but I think that only works for updating once P4V is installed. With the a...
These are some of the ideas that Domenic created.
These are some of the comments that Domenic posted.
These are some of the ideas that Domenic voted for.
- Integrate P4 Search with Swarm. Posted 8 days ago
- Allow swarm comments to be edited Posted 9 days ago
- P4V Improve Address Bar Posted 20 days ago
- show-case p4ideax that were realized Posted 3 months ago
- P4V update from an admin-specified location Posted 3 months ago
- P4V auto-update Posted 3 months ago
- “Show In” Context Menu Command Posted 4 months ago
- Add an integrate button to the changelist window Posted 6 months ago
- P4V Open with > choose application should allow... Posted 8 months ago
- Make "p4d -jr" to take path relative to **curre... Posted 8 months ago
- Indicate the amount of resolved conflicts Posted 8 months ago
- Scrollbar diff indication Posted 8 months ago