The "check for updates" functionality in P4V is handy but it checks perforce.com for the latest version. If this were instead an admin specified location (defaulting to perforce.com?) it would allow: 1. Easier ability to manage the "recommended" version across the company. I know we can set the "hint" from change #627501 but I think that only works for updating once P4V is installed. With the a...
These are some of the ideas that Domenic created.
These are some of the comments that Domenic posted.
These are some of the ideas that Domenic voted for.
- Diff against shelved revisions Posted about 1 month ago
- Optimize the checkpoint process Posted 8 months ago
- Unshelve without checking out Posted 5 months ago
- Enable additional wildcards in Swarm branch paths Posted 4 months ago
- Syntax highlighting Posted almost 3 years ago
- in place B-tree cleanup Posted 8 months ago
- Single registration and signon across Perforce ... Posted 8 months ago
- p4 unshelve - disable "also opened by ..." message Posted 9 months ago
- Integrate P4 Search with Swarm. Posted 10 months ago
- Allow swarm comments to be edited Posted 10 months ago
- P4V Improve Address Bar Posted 10 months ago
- P4V update from an admin-specified location Posted about 1 year ago