It would be very handy if we could set (via env var, P4CONFIG file, etc.) server connection info for the primary server and a secondary server (e.g. a proxy). Currently, if the server in P4PORT is unavailable the user is unable to work with Perforce. This makes sense if P4PORT is the primary server but if it is a proxy it means a proxy outage is a work stoppage issue that needs to be addressed ...
These are some of the ideas that Domenic created.
These are some of the comments that Domenic posted.
These are some of the ideas that Domenic voted for.
- Text filter on "Description" field under "Submi... Posted 13 days ago
- Make p4ideax more robust against spambots Posted about 1 month ago
- Allow P4V Applets to be used locally by users w... Posted 3 months ago
- Add "previous" notation for revisions in variou... Posted 5 months ago
- Combine "Refresh Pending Changelist list" and "... Posted 2 months ago
- P4V fix refresh bugs - or provide a "force refr... Posted almost 2 years ago
- Advanced filtering in P4V Posted 7 months ago
- Allow Swarm reviews to be directed at a particu... Posted 7 months ago
- P4VS' "View In P4V" use existing P4V, fix right... Posted 8 months ago
- P4V's Double Click options should really apply ... Posted 8 months ago
- Syntax highlighting in P4Merge Posted 8 months ago
- Automatically save / checkpoint files open for ... Posted over 1 year ago