It would be very handy if we could set (via env var, P4CONFIG file, etc.) server connection info for the primary server and a secondary server (e.g. a proxy). Currently, if the server in P4PORT is unavailable the user is unable to work with Perforce. This makes sense if P4PORT is the primary server but if it is a proxy it means a proxy outage is a work stoppage issue that needs to be addressed ...
These are some of the ideas that Domenic created.
These are some of the comments that Domenic posted.
These are some of the ideas that Domenic voted for.
- Add an integrate button to the changelist window Posted 15 days ago
- P4V Open with > choose application should allow... Posted 2 months ago
- Make "p4d -jr" to take path relative to **curre... Posted 2 months ago
- Indicate the amount of resolved conflicts Posted 3 months ago
- Scrollbar diff indication Posted 3 months ago
- Display full path of output file Posted 3 months ago
- Make backing out more robust when it comes to i... Posted 4 months ago
- P4 gives an ETA on how long to complete a opera... Posted 4 months ago
- Text filter on "Description" field under "Submi... Posted 5 months ago
- Make p4ideax more robust against spambots Posted 6 months ago
- Allow P4V Applets to be used locally by users w... Posted 7 months ago
- Add "previous" notation for revisions in variou... Posted 10 months ago